Welcome to DepDocs
DepDocs is as an internally-hosted ecosystem for departmental committees, policies, procedures and other documents.
For a demo account please contact the DepDocs team
- Internally-hosted - documents are never sent to the cloud or shared outside the department.
- Role-based rights - rights to view, create and approve documents are role-dependent.
- Committee organization - committees, their meetings, agendas, minutes and members may be organized in one place.
- Document categorization and searching - each user can easily create his/her own list of documents of interest.
- Logs and problem reports - keep track of all changes to shared resources, track equipment problems tickets.
- Revision tracking - DepDocs keeps track of all changes to all documents.
- Email notifications - DepDocs can notify specific groups of users when a document is created or changed.
- File repository - DepDocs may be used to replace a shared hard-drive.
- Drupal-based - DepDocs uses the popular Drupal content management software as its backbone.